Tuesday, January 12, 2021

  'From The Inside Out & From The Outside In'

- Here on the Island of Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean. As I am coming up to my 7th Wedding Anniversary- January 29, 2021. I sit back and say, 'What Have I To Show For It ??'....'What Have I Done In Seven Years To Show How Great Is Our God, The Living God Of The Bible ??'....

- It was at this moment that a tear wanted to come from my eye, but was stopped to make room for the realization of the moment....I go to the floor, head bowed down- "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up." (James 4:10)....

- Just as The Lord has cleaned me up from The Inside Out, so has He been the one who did and is continuing to do, all the work. I had done nothing but watch for Him to move as I follow behind....

- I was sent to an island where the inhabitants have a different lifestyle than what my 40 years of living in the United States of America have taught me. A different method of operation. A different way of thinking, in order for them to move forward in life....

- The first three years of my planting consisted of the Living God of the Bible at work in establishing my stay, here on the Island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. Having a woman prepared, for me alone. I would be married within 6 months- And the LORD God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him." (Genesis 2:18)....At that moment, by and with permission from the Local Governing Authorities, no one could legally tell me to leave the island. I was here to stay....A child was born to us soon after....

- Along with the challenges of learning about a woman I did not know, who is now my wife. The Lord also brought me to learn about a People I did not know....Though the Mauritian people are a beautiful people, as a whole. I came to see very quickly how those of the church that I was surrounded by, advanced in their way. As I was not used to and much less in favor of the methods used, I stepped away from the group that I had once started with great excitement to come and help. I would spend the next one year searching the Island, looking for greater integrity within the Church. Exhausted from my search, what I did find was the Lord waiting for me to return, and like Martha before me, to sit at His feet....

- As I continued to maintain the method of 'Reading Through The Bible', did I come to a passage of great interest- "Consider now, for the LORD has chosen you to build a house for the sanctuary; be strong, and do it."       (1 Chronicles 28:10)

- "Pack Mule for Christ Ministries" ® was launched to assist in my search for those Members of the Body of Christ that would have the Spirit of God lead their way, and not their own hearts- "I say then, walk by The Spirit and you will certainly not carry out the desire of The Flesh." (Galatians 5:16)....It is possible for the Christian, to have The Living God of the Bible lead our lives. It is possible to refuse to follow our own hearts....Listen to my Warning: It is also possible to follow our own heart, only to be deceived into believing the Spirit of God is leading our lives. The Living God of the Bible told the Prophet Ezekiel about this very thing and even told him what the Lord would do about it- "For when anyone from The House of Israel or from the aliens who reside in Israel separates himself from me, setting up idols in his heart and putting his sinful stumbling block in front of himself, and then comes to the prophet to inquire of me, I, the LORD, will answer him myself. I will turn against that one and make him a sign and a proverb; I will cut him off from among my people. Then you will know that I am the LORD." (Ezekiel 14:7-8)....The people of the Lord are led astray by the teachers of the Lord, who themselves have been led astray. Only for the simple reason of following after their own desire, which came from their own hearts, the flesh....

- As I come up to my 7th Wedding Anniversary here on the Island of Mauritius, I look forward to watch the Living God of the Bible use this Ministry to bring those from The Outside In. I look forward to "Helping Others To Carry Their Cross" ® and remain in the Center of God's Will for our Lives....That we would all finish the race with excellence and honor....  

- "As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. Instead, his anointing teaches you about all things and is true and is not a lie; just as it has taught you, remain in him." (1 John 2:27)

 

- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and soon to be YouTube and/or Rumble -

- Anyone who is led to Support our Ministry here on the Island of Mauritius can Prayerfully do so at any time and can also Financially do so through PayPal via the provided link below.

 

- May The Lord Bless you and keep you in the center of His will for your life, as you spend crucial and vital time with Him, 'Reading Through His Word, The Bible'. 








No comments:

Post a Comment